Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I get rid of dry skin on my face without making it oily?

Lately, my face has been extra dry, and I'm not sure why. I'll apply some lotion, which I recieved from my dermatologist for acne treatment, and about three minutes later my face has dried up again. I've even tried shaving daily, thinking it will keep the dead layers of skin from building up, but nothing works. I'm out of ideas, and I'm fed up with this dry face. Any help?? Thanks!!How can I get rid of dry skin on my face without making it oily?
it will get worse if you have air con or heating as it dries out the skin. but something like a sensitive skin moisturiser would help (less oil), which your going to have to apply as soon as it dries up, it will gradually take longer and longer in between applications as the moisture in your skin builds up. hard work i know, but it will get better.How can I get rid of dry skin on my face without making it oily?
drink lots of water
U need a moistureizer or repairing lostion. Non-Oil based ofcourse.
aloe vera gels
Well the acne lotion is probably drying. It is okay to use it if you need to treat acne, you can just use it to ';spot treat'; any breakouts. Use a gental bar soap like Cetaphil and a light lotion such as Cetaphil or Theraplex. Shaving can be an irritant too, use some hair conditioner as your ';shaving gel'; when you shave.
i have dry skin, and I use the regular baby oil or the baby oil with shea and cocoa butter in it. Works good for me :)
talk to your dermatologist again and ask for something else.
Try the Clinique counter at the dept. store.They have a oil free moisturizer.
Use Dove deep moisture facial lotion.It's the best!





or I think Nivia has something for men but i wouldn't know how that works

No comments:

Post a Comment