Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best moisterizer for dry skin for the body?

I have read that using lotion right after showering is key to locking in the moisture on dry or irritated skin. They all say avoid alcohol and water ';heavy'; products but what, specifically, are the best brands and types to use? There are TOO many choices!!!!What is the best moisterizer for dry skin for the body?
The best lotion I have tried is Hempz by Supre.


It is a lotion for tanners but I don't tan and I love it! I have really dry skin. It has Hemp seed oil in it and tons of vitamins. I got mine a a beauty supply store, it's a professional product you might be able to find at a salon. It has a nice light smell also. Kind of expensive but last a long time and worth it.


Herbal Moisturizer


鈥?Pure hemp seed oil and extract are rich sources of essential fatty acids, amino acids and nutrients vital to providing skin hydration, nourishment and conditioning.


鈥?Shea Butter, Ginseng and natural extracts help calm, cool and soothe skin.


鈥?Vitamins A, C and E help neutralize environmentally triggered oxidants and help minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles.


鈥?Provides 12-hour moisturization.


鈥?THC-Drug Free.What is the best moisterizer for dry skin for the body?
this may sound weird, but i use baby lotion...it works great and my skin is SO soft...like a baby's butt!! ^_^
Jergens!


I stayed in california during the christmas season. Due to the dry weather, my skin got so dry and painful! I've been a faithful user of The Body Shop's body butters, but it didn't help my skin condition much.


My sister recomended me Jergens, and I tried it for 2 weeks. I applied it everytime after my bath. It help to hydrate and soothe my skin, and the results are amazing!


As compared with The Body Shop body butters, it's not that greasey and it's affordable too!


You must try it! It's must have for everyone!
oil of olay
Mary Kay rules!
grace moisturiser or chanel
Plain and simple sorbolene cream. It is cheap as chips and works better than any expensive creams I have ever tried. If you don't like the thickness of sorbolene cream, look for a product which is based on either Apricot Kernel Oil (Nutrimetics has a great one) or Vitamin E enriched.
The best I have ever used is Serious Skin Care Vitamin C Body Butter. It is just excellent. Also Kiehl's yellow body lotion.
Try Vaseline Intensive Care lotion. It's cheap and not greasy.
Baby oil
The Body Shop has a variety of moisterizers that are all natural and not tested on animals. I would definatly consider this brand it has worked for me and I swear by it. Go to www.thebodyshop.com and you can buy there or search for a local store
You should also change your soap. depending on the type of soap you are using, you might be actually making it harder for your skin to stay moist if you are using the wrong type of soap. I would like to suggest some of Arbonne products. They have a great ';body oil'; that I use myself and on my girls. You should check it out: http://www.gleamingskin.myarbonne.com





-Angela
I like Body Quench by Oil of Olay. Works great for me.
i use lubraderm or saint ives

No comments:

Post a Comment