Monday, November 21, 2011

How to remove fake blood stains from skin?

Well, I have some red stains on my face from halloween the other night and it's being stubborn by not getting off! I've scrubbed my face off with soap and water for so many times and it's useless!!! How do I take it off?How to remove fake blood stains from skin?
Lemon Juice, either from the bottle or squeezed from a real lemon on a swab or cotton facial pad, How to remove fake blood stains from skin?
use something like methylated spirits or mineral turpentine BUT use it with caution. Don't get it in your eyes mouth or ur nose. pretty logical not to get it in you eyes or mouth or nose but i don't want to be held responsible for loss of eyesight or death from drinking it.








if that doesn't get it off then i guess over time it will dissapear
Try mixing baking soda with water to form a paste and then scrub on the stain area.
me too !!!


my modeling days are over ):





anyways this really works it got it off my face lol try st ives face scrub or try arm in hammers toothpaste
Use fingernail polish remover and that will do the trick.
Try safe alcohol to get it off or maybe look in stores for a product that does that!
lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment