Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of cracked skin on the edges of the lips?

It strange as it happened overnight! I have a habit of licking my lips which I think is the main cause of it. But when I eat or move my mouth the edges of my lips burn! It's cracked all around the egdes!!Is their anything I can do to cure it apart from putting on loads of vaseline? Thankx. Please reply ASAPHow do you get rid of cracked skin on the edges of the lips?
i use carmex....its better than chapstick ...i have this problem sometimes because i will be busy doing a task and will stick out my tongue or lick my lips....then the sides will crack and open if i eat something and then it starts all over again....put carmex on them when you go to bed at night and pay particular attention not to lick your lips...hard to do i know but way better than the cracked lip syndromeHow do you get rid of cracked skin on the edges of the lips?
OMGG!!me too,in the morning it's dry and i lick my lips.i hate it so much.wen i put lip balm i put it all around me lips and outside of my lips where the cracked part is.
vaseline


neosporin lip treatment
i used to have that problem mostly from allergies. but i think blistex should clear it up. you could find it at any drugstore
Try Neosporin...it should help.
read http://beautifulglow.blogspot.com
  • cool mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment