Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it illegal in the USA to skin dogs and cook it for food?

Is it illegal? I just came back from Asia and I the LOVED dog meat. They literally had open markets with live dogs. Though I didn't actually buy a raw dog from the markets, I ate some at the restaurant.





Not that I'd actually do it, but I'm just asking.Is it illegal in the USA to skin dogs and cook it for food?
Strictly addressing the question: I don't believe it is illegal if you kill the dog humanely. It's really no different than killing and eating a cow, a chicken, or any other animal. As long as the animal is not tortured, I don't believe there is an actual law against it.Is it illegal in the USA to skin dogs and cook it for food?
Well my husband is a police officer and I remember reading the penal codes..that probably falls under cruelty to animals. I don't believe it is legal and here in the United States, dogs are beloved domestic pets and you won't find them on menus. :)
Illegal. It would be considered animal cruelty.





When you really get down to it, though, what's the difference between dogs and cows, huh? Hmm... I might have to consider that dilemma tonight while I'm eating my steak.
Yea dude - it is illegal to do that here in the US. And let me just add, I hope a dog eats you some day.
Why would you even waste your time posting something like this?
If caught doing that in this state would be a minimum of one year in county jail. I predict that you are in your early teens. And if your mind is in that direction you need help. I was going to tell you to ask ';Jeffery';, but thank God he was beaten to death in prison...





Also we had a ';punk'; kill a pet deer inside a fence at one of our parks. The kids loved,and could pet the tame deer.. One night he went to the park and killed the Deer. He cut off the head and took it to have it mounted. The taxadermist recognized the deer because of some many antlers.





Yes, he was tried and convicted, and sentenced to five years in the Alabama State Prison. The Judge told him and his lawyer that he would serve every day. And he did...
ha ha ha ... Actually that was quite lame.
Is it illegal to skin and cook you? It wasn't even funny.
Of coarse its illegal!!!! But didnt u stick to your morals...how could u ever EAT dog???????!!!!!!!
ask that in another catergory.
I really hope this is a joke..


It is....... right?





And it is just as illegal as dealing drugs.
You are a sick person for even thinking that way! You need help!
of course its illegal you idiot! its illegal to kick a dog imagine what they will do to you if you skin it then eat it!
yes it's illegal and you can get in serious troble for doing it
It is very illegal to do in the US..
To skin them alive: no doubt.





I have no doubt there there could very probably be a loophole in the law, however. After all, there are a number of animals that in a simplified sense this happens to. Though since you're simply asking, I suppose saying that you could research the law or even hire a lawyer to better determine this would be of no help.





Anyone who condemns for eating dog or even considering it needs to seriously take a look at themself -- do you not eat pork? Even cattle are sometimes considered pets, and are holy in one religion (I don't know of any religion that holds dogs to that high of an esteem). Plus, for many cultures, eating dog is just as common and accepted as eating chicken.
that is so sick! I cant believe u ate dog meat! And yeah, its illegal.
I did a whole research project on the Asian Fur Trade. Yea, all those dogs in the market aren't used for meat either. Alot of them get killed and skinned in the nastiest ways and the skinless dogs are just left dead in piles. most of the time they are skinned alive. However, yes it is illegal to skin and eat a dog in America.





http://www.banlegholdtraps.com/DogCatFurVideo.html


----its nasty---





yea sorry i got off topic...im just a little nuts bout this topic.
I Are you sick! Wat in blue blazez is wrong with you . Eating live dog or toasted. you should be ashamed and should be eatin' yourself. That is nasty and you are a sick and horrrible human being

No comments:

Post a Comment