Monday, November 21, 2011

How can you get rid of flushed skin?

My skin is always pink (for whatever it's worth, my heritage is mostly Scandinavian and Scots-Irish). If I get embarrassed or even if I experience mild heat (by ';mild';, I mean being in a building where the heat is a bit high), it gets flushed almost like a mild sunburn. Other than a slightly warm feeling, there is no discomfort. This isn't rosacea because it doesn't manifest itself as tiny dots.





My skin isn't oily and doesn't break out. Is there any way to make my skin paler?How can you get rid of flushed skin?
Even if it's not rosacea , you can try rosacea skin care products to get rid of redness and warm feeling.


find here


http://www.rosacea-skincare.comHow can you get rid of flushed skin?
hmm... idh a answer for that buht i have the same exact problem.!! like when my boyfrand makes me laugh i will turn red for like 1 hour and then ihm like wtff is wrong with mee.. haha he thinks ihts cute buht i think ihts weird that ihm soo redd all the freakiin time.. lolz ihm looking for a answer teww ihm only 13 lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment