Monday, November 21, 2011

What is a good moisturizer for my skin that wont make i oily?

I just moved down south and my skin has gotten so dry I have never had to use a moisturizer before so what do i use. Help me outWhat is a good moisturizer for my skin that wont make i oily?
I like oil of olay , they do have oil free products and they work really well.


I have naturally oily skin and alot of facewashes and stuff designed for it tend to overdry my skin.


Olay products so far have been the best for me.What is a good moisturizer for my skin that wont make i oily?
Clinique- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. This stuff is the best; however, if you are on a tight budget, I would go with Oil of Olay. Their moisturizers aren't bad.
Either Jergens or Aveeno
mac cosmetics makes a rally good one
Aveno is great because it usually has oatmeal in it that helps with dry skin. Although you should talk to your dermotologist so that they can recommend something that is perfect for your skin type.
i have naturally oily skin and absolutely love Curel. i use it from head to toe..... even on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment