Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best product for problem skin?

I have tried Proactiv, Nature's Cure, etc. The products work for awhile and my skin is clear, but after about two months I am breaking out. My pores seem huge particlarly on my nose and cheeks. I am considering a dermatologist, but I have to wait until the end March to a transition with my insurance.


Help! What have you used that has been successful???What is the best product for problem skin?
I have tried almost everything, and nothing seemed to help...I found out that my problem was using products that contain heavy amounts of oil. I have always used body lotion on my face, and I found out recently that it's very bad. Body lotions contain lots of oil that can clog pores. Try an oil-free moisturizer. I use Neutrogena Oil-Free moisturizer for sensitive skin and it is wonderful! Also, use an oil free makeup/foundation. As far as cleansers, I was told not to use anything with salicylic acid. Wonderful for some people, not so great for others, including me. It contains a peeling agent that can make dry skin dryer. As far as cleansers go, I recommend Cetaphil. It is very gentle, and works. Wash your face with cool water. This closes pores and makes them less visible. I have been using this regimen for about a week, and haven't had a breakout yet. My blackheads appear to be going away (they are decreasing in size) and my pores are smaller and less visible. This has worked great for me! Hope this helps and good luck!What is the best product for problem skin?
acne free worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment