Monday, November 21, 2011

Is using a bunch of different face scrubs and treatments at once bad for your skin?

I have a bunch of different kinds of cleansers and astringents and lotions. A lot of the time I mix it up, and use them in different orders on different days. Is this bad for my skin?Is using a bunch of different face scrubs and treatments at once bad for your skin?
Using too much of the same ingredients in all of your products can be too harsh. I switch up my products from season to season because of the oil production. Just try to find a routine for each season and stick to it. However, if you haven't seen any adverse effect I am assuming it would be fine.Is using a bunch of different face scrubs and treatments at once bad for your skin?
Any type of chemical is bad for your skin and your health. Everything is absorbed through the skin.
I would advise you to establish a cleansing routine with suitable products for your skin type. I am sure there are many places you can go to for free professional advice for this. I wish I had started when I was much younger so go for it!
I think this could be harmful because your skin is going through ';chemical changes'; with each skin care treatment you apply. You should try using the same products/combo of products consistently for 2 weeks to see the effect they have on your skin. In this case, less is better.
umm yes it bad for ur skin... i tht shldnt use diff face srubs..it will make ur skin even thinner and sensitive...i tht u shldnt even use face srubs...if u want can..2-3 times per wk..if not ur face will be thinner...umm i tht u can try using thakana facial wash frm sg website at 88db which will help to prevent acne frm forming..

No comments:

Post a Comment