Monday, November 21, 2011

What's the best acne control for skin problems?

I have had skin problems ever since puberty and I'm getting married in a few months so I want my skin looking good. I've tried loads of different products but non of them have worked so far. Can anyone recommend any acne control for skin that really works?What's the best acne control for skin problems?
Hi kirstie, firstly congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I used to suffer from acne myself and tried an endless amount of products and had no luck until I saw this guy called Chris Gibson on the channel A morning show talking about how he could clear up your skin in three days. I tried it myself and had amazing results in not quite three days but in less than a week my skin was nearly totally clear! if you want to take a look at his site here is a link http://snipurl.com/1qk52





Best wishes


katy xWhat's the best acne control for skin problems?
2 words...duac gel...it works better than proactive and it's da only thing that worked for me...a week or so of using it and my acne already went bye bye...you would need a prescription for that though luck to you! ;p
This is what I do.





Aloe vera gel mixed with 2 drops of tea tree essential oil works really well and has been shown in studys to improve acne. Doing scrubs is not good for acne at all because it irritates acne so I use warm oatmeal with a little bit of honey to exfoliate which is more gently. A french ';green'; clay mask works very well also. It removes impurities from deep within and your acne may get worse before it gets better using the french clay. You should try an organic cleanser. (You can get them at a health food store.) I use a herbal astringent recipe from ';The herbal body book'; by Stephanie Tourles which you can get cheap on half.com. Works really good and is so soothing. Use a oil free moisturizer at might on your face, neck and chest. Try taking vitamins A, E, D, C, Bcomplex (or B5) vitamin %26amp; Zinc. Also eat healthy lean meats, fresh fruits and vegtables. Boxed foods and fast food will make it so much worse!





Hope this helps!!
Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
Cleanse,tone and moisturise!!!


In SA we have a range called Skinfree...Its expensive(R200) but it works! It contains Australian Sandalwood oil and a lot of vitamins.Try eating lots of apples and drinking 2-3 litres of water daily.


If your hubby's any good he wont care what your face looks like,you'll still be his gorgeous bride...

No comments:

Post a Comment