Monday, November 21, 2011

Is this enough for a good combination skin care routine?

I use a clearasil blackhead sea salt scrub at night, and in the morning i use a neutrogena oil free gel wash. I usually add a little lotion to just my cheeks but I don't know what to use or where to get an oil free moisturizer. Is there anything else I need to be doing differently? Any kitchen ingredient treatments would be great too. Thanks!Is this enough for a good combination skin care routine?
Well here's my 3 Skin Care Products advice for a good skin care routine.








Your washing sounds very good, but yeah if you have acne skin try a,


1. benzoyl peroxide treatment at night.





And for all over more glowy clear soft skin,


2. take Hair Skin And Nail vitamins everyday (I get mine from GNC.) Also, increase your water intake.





As for moisturizers, I suggest these brands


3. Clinique and Neutrogena.


Look for ';oil-free'; on the labels.Is this enough for a good combination skin care routine?
You can get oil free moisturizer at any drugstore, Clean %26amp; Clear makes a really good one. It sounds like a pretty good routine, just make sure you don't over exfoliate, you should actually only do it a few times a week. If you over do exfoliation it can actually cause your skin to produce more oil.
I use Neutrogena Oil-Free moisture for combination skin, it's non-comeogenic which means it won't break you out, and it's drying enough to not make you shiny, yet still moisturizes enough so your skin doesn't dry out. it's great! You can get it at target, meijer, walmart, any store like that.





Good luck!
i think at night you should still use th scub but also use a gel or cream that prevent acne/blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment