Monday, November 21, 2011

Why must a black female have light skin and light eyes to be attractive?

Like for example compare Rihanna to say Gabrielle Union,I think Gabrielle is way prettier but people think rihanna is just cuz she`s light.Why must a black female have light skin and light eyes to be attractive?
you don't..... look at these





http://www.usmagazine.com/files/oprah_bl…





http://calabash.typepad.com/photos/uncat…





http://69.90.174.253/photos/display_pic_…





http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sjWtlWHshUA/R9…








they are soooooooooo pretty





:)Why must a black female have light skin and light eyes to be attractive?
I think Gabrielle and Rihanna both have their own way of being attractive, I personally loveeeeeeee dimples, and they make Gabrielle so pretty, sweet, and she just looks more like a women a men should go for, where Rihanna, is a preppy little pop singer, i am not a much of a fan o her to be honest. I think you have to look at a person in every way to find them attractive, inner and outer beauty! And light skinned or dark skinned has nothing to do with being attractive, where i come from ppl like white girls, they are like Goddess, i have a white girls looks but not their features, and I get lots of attention more than ever! so, its really the whole package u gotta judge. Hope u had an idea of what i mean lol.


My vote here goes to Gabrielle Union.
This may come as a surprise to you, but I do not like black women with light eyes. And although blacks were psychologically brainwashed years ago to co-opt European standards of beauty, black women do not have to be light to be attractive. N ow if that is your preference, then so be it. But the Rhianna types do nothing for me. Nice talented lady, but I remained unmoved by the way she looks.
I think they're both drop-dead gorgeous. People who have a more tan-like complexion seem to be more popular probably because they appeal to the masses, more racial groups can identify with lighter black people. I don't think it's really about who is more attractive, or skin color. I think it's about the shape of their eyes, the curves of their bodies, and the light in their smiles.
Who says lighter is prettier? My complexion is not terribly light, perhaps a tad paler than the afore-metioned Miss Union, but if I say so myself,I am most decidedly stunning.Beauty is about the entire product,both packaging and contents. A light skin may attract more attention immediately,but to quote the Scripture, '; I am dark,but comely,O ye daughters of Jerusalem,as the tents of Kedar,as the curtains of Solomon';
they are both gorgeous girls ! Both Gabrielle %26amp; Rihanna are pretty, and it has nothing to do with there skin colour :) there are many darker black females that are more pretty then white girls, or dark light girls, it doesnt matter on the skin colour ! everyones beautiful in there own way, %26amp; dark girls should be proud of there skin :)
Have you seen Ashanti, Tyra Banks, Beyonce, or Rihanna lately? Just to name a few? Look me in the eye, and tell me these girls aren't attractive.





http://images.google.com.au/url?source=i…





http://images.google.com.au/url?source=i…





http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/ce…





http://images.google.com.au/url?source=i…
Well I think that they are both very beautiful woman. i think at the end of the day it's all about how you feel about yourself. I am a beautiful dark skinned woman and I am very proud of me complexion. The wonderful thing about African Americans is that we come in a bouquet of colors.
what? lol.. if your attractive your attractive being light or dark has nothing to do with it.. personally i think it just stems from insecurity on the dark skined folks.





I think rihanna is prettier then gabrielle though.





dark skin is associated with toughness sometimes especially if you have the masculine features. Like alek wek





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
many americans consumed by the idea that light skin, blue eyes, blond hair is the true beauty.





Date backs to early centuries of European History
it is just hypocrisy in minority groups when they demand equal treatment for not being as light as Caucasian people, yet at the same time mistreat the darker ones
EDIT: Just saw your other question. So I take back what I said.


Answer to your question: i believe that BLACK is beautiful.
It's just some peoples preferences.





I prefer darker features.
you don't....


rihanna is prettier though
hi im black...cept not
its watevr ur into i think rihannas prettier too but its not cuz shes light

No comments:

Post a Comment