Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get rid of bad skin during pregnancy?

Before I got pregnant I did not suffer with bad skin but over the last few months I have found my skin is full of blemishes and is also very dry. I am 5 months pregnant and it has only been a problem for me during my pregnancy. Is there anything I can do to clear it up quickly? And is this normal during pregnancy?How do I get rid of bad skin during pregnancy?
Well my dear it was the same for me .There is a possiblity that you may be having a girl as they say girls absorb all their mothers beauty.Hense why your skin is bad .But you have only 4 months to go.In the mean time try apple cider vinegar about a tsp mixed with water and rinse your face with this every morning .I tried this and it worked for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment