Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there any way to improve my skin during pregnancy?

Im recently pregnant and my skin is breaking out terribly! I usually have really good skin, Is there any way to lessen the breakouts, any good products you recommend?Is there any way to improve my skin during pregnancy?
I asked my doc this EXACT question. His response....';Yeah. Give birth'; lol. So i guess thats a 'no'. I have NEVER had problem skin until I got pregnant. Now its AWFUL!! Not only does it break out, but its blotchy and just generally ill looking. It should go back to normal once the baby gets here though.Is there any way to improve my skin during pregnancy?
Some things I like so far:


Olay ';regen'; scrub, it's gentle to use every/other day and sloughs off the dead cells good


Kiss My Face aloe/olive oil bar soap--this stuff leaves my skin moisturized, but clean without drying it out





dipping q-tips in visine and putting them in the freezer for a few mins. then use on pimples/red areas... cools, feels good and gets the redness/inflammation out for me!






A lot of things that are really good at clearing up your skin are not suppose to be used during pregnancy. Sorry. Drink a lot of water, this is suppose to be good for your skin. Also, know that it's from the hormones and after you deliver your skin will improve.
try to wash your face twice day in the morning and before bed time,i use Clear %26amp; clearn then use balancing softener ( the one looks like liquid ,several drop on cotton pad),i dont use moisturizer made my skin worst.I'm also pregnant will turn 14 weeks tomorrow. good luck
its the hormones. i was breaking out really bad in the st 3 months. now its gone down alot. wash ur face every chance you get and use a good moisturizer.
What abolut Pro Active, my sister used that, and still does it works good.

No comments:

Post a Comment