Monday, August 23, 2010

What colors look good with fair olive skin?

i like to blend in.so i like cal colors. like earth tones. but do those colors look good on me. i hear blue looks good on me.What colors look good with fair olive skin?
Navy blue looks amazing on me and I have fair olive skin. I hear a lot of people say that color wouldn't work, but it works well on me! Especially when it's navy with white polka dots.What colors look good with fair olive skin?
Turquoise


White





Some earth tones yes mixed in with main colors of Turquoise or White
try colors like white theyll make you look nice and tan, if your olive skin try turqouise


mine pls?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i guess i have the same kinda skin, but with a little more red... i like wearing red, blue, light blue, grey t shirts, black, dark blue, white, yellow... a lot of stuff...
i have very fair alive skin and yeah i like earth tone colors i hate pink and all that but i know teal blue looks pretty good.
The fact is all colors look good on olive skin. But the best are medium blue, green (any shade) red, purple, and yellow.
Purple, Red, White,
Dark-olive-ish green.
Dark red, forest green, black, white, navy blue.
nature colored green
any colors look good with fair olive skin but I prefer naked
dark purplee and light greeen.


trust me (:
blonde?

No comments:

Post a Comment