Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I cure my flaky, cracked skin condition on my feet?

I first developed these symptons when I joined the military. I felt that my feet is often being rubbed against friction everytime I put on my heavy combat boots and went for combat training which last from day to night for 2 years until I dropped out from the army. I think is may be the possible reason I developed severe cracked feet!


I apply moisturizing cream for my feet for 24/7! I even wrap my feet in heavy medical dressing and put on 2 pair of socks when I go to work to alleviate the friction rubbed against my feet so my skin won't flake off so easily! It helped to reduce the damage but my feet will still turn out worse than before I stepped out of my home to work! I even resorted to spending hours peeling off the dead skin after returning from work each day to avoid the ugly and embarassing sight of my cracked feet!


This annoying condition has stayed with me for a year now and I'm desperately seeking cure for this disease!


Any help or suggestions?How can I cure my flaky, cracked skin condition on my feet?
I am a woman and I suffered the same flaky,cracked skin before.get a pale of lukewarm water put your 2 feet for 15minutes.then get a really rough big stone scratch the dry area for 5 minutes,dry your feet and put lotion for really dry skin when it dry put on socks.Do it for a week and you'll see the changes that won't cost you a lot.Keep doing it for a month and wallah!!it's gone...believe me done that..and more...avoid using slippers for a while wear socks and shoes...How can I cure my flaky, cracked skin condition on my feet?
Dry Skin





Bag Balm: This was used for chapped skin on hands and face as well as it's intended use which was as an ointment for cow's udders. I still keep Bag Balm in the house because it really works better than most of today's lotions. Mary Stuart Parks
Have you seen a doctor about whether or not this could be a fungus infection? There are various prescription emollients that will moisturize the skin. Usually these are used for diabetics who tend to get very dry skin on their feet and heel cracking. If you want to try a home remedy apply a thick coat of Vaseline petroleum jelly at night with a pair of thin white socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment