Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What can i do to help greasy skin?

I know teenagers usually get greasy skin and spots, but my skin feels horrible. I get blackheads round my nose and chin, and a few whiteheads. Make up makes them worse. What can i do to not make my skin as greasy and spotty?What can i do to help greasy skin?
Go to the doctors!!


I've struggled with my skin since I was about 9 and I've only just found a solution years on after being refaired to hospital and everything.


I'm on 2 courses of antibiotics I have to take every night.


Tablets called Vibremycen (sorry its hard to spell)


And a cream called duac which really dries out my skin.


I found nothing I bought from, clearacil to freederm worked but this does wonders!What can i do to help greasy skin?
Simple face wipes. Or them two for 拢1 face wipes from Home Bargains. :D
It is important to develop a good skincare routine that involves cleansing and moisturizing your skin in the mornings, evenings and after workouts. Adjusting your lifestyle by eating a healthy diet, getting exercise, drinking lots of water and sustaining healthy sleep patterns will also help to make a significant difference to your skin鈥檚 appearance.





Herbal ingredients such as Vitamin E oil, Mentha pipererita oil, Bulbinella frutescens tr. and Aloe ferox tr. work quickly to soothe and promote healthy, trouble-free skin.





Homeopathic ingredients such as Natrium muriaticum, Kalium muriaticum and Kalium sulphate keep the skin well-hydrated, and act as blood and lymph cleansers, that support the natural healing and regenerative processes of the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment