Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I tell if I have skin cancer, and how do I know if its not a wart or regular mole?

I have a wart looking bump on my finger. Smaller than a penny. I've had several of these, and my mom had me put on some remover that made the bump all white and eventually peel off. After reading a magazine, I saw that the bumps I was getting looked a lot like a very minor version of skin cancer. How do I know if its skin cancer or just a regular wart?How can I tell if I have skin cancer, and how do I know if its not a wart or regular mole?
I got skin cancer on my lip..thought it was a wart. also. Went to my Family Phy...he told me it was cancer and tried to remove it..he sent it off to be tested..ended up having to go to a Special surgeon to have it removed...got it all!! Go to your Doc..don't take ANY chances.How can I tell if I have skin cancer, and how do I know if its not a wart or regular mole?
visit http://www.cancerssociety.org for more info
Go to a Dermatologist and have a skin check.

No comments:

Post a Comment