Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there a way I can lose a significant amount of weight without having hanging skin?

I'm 30 and I have a large amount of weight to lose. I've already lost 40 pounds but I'm beginning to worry about sagging skin. I know resistance training with weights will help and crunches, etc., but what kinds of exercises and how long each day should I work out? Thanks.Is there a way I can lose a significant amount of weight without having hanging skin?
some sagging skin may happen.... i'm not sure how to totally prevent it, but losing weight at a steady pace, that isn't drastic (possibly not over 1-2 lbs per week from what i've read) may help prevent?Is there a way I can lose a significant amount of weight without having hanging skin?
Do intervals or any other exercises that burnfat and tone you up
  • cool mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment