Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I do to get smoother skin?

My skin is clear and all, but if you look closely it appears somewhat bumpy, kinda like there is acne under the skin (sorry for the bad discription). What should I do, or products should I use to get smooth skin?What should I do to get smoother skin?
i had the same exact problem. I use the (real) microdermabrasion. there are a lot of fake products. there is a pharmaceutical brand that has micro aluminum oxide crystals in it by beauticontrol. their website is www.beauticontol.com and my consultants number is 1211377. you need it to enter the website. hope you enjoy it as much as i do.What should I do to get smoother skin?
Men, women, children. Need to change your diets to cut out as much red meat and pork as possible. Eat more fresh vegetables and fresh organic fruits and drink between 6 to 8 bottles of pure water every day. By the time you are well past middle age people you know will be begging you to tell them what anti-aging stuff you are using. Also whenever you feel the urge because something about your skin is giving you the heeby-jeebies. Try taking a shower with an all-natural herbal soap, after rinsing and patting yourself dry, apply aloe vera gel from the plant directly to the affected area and leave on over night. Do this for a few weeks and your skin will clear up.
Currel lotion is reasonable priced and really works
I understand what you mean. Microdermibrasion is excellent as it resurfaces the skin - but you have to keep it up every 1-2 weeks for at least 6 times - depending on how deep the pitted skin is and the age of the scarring. Goodluck
The product line I am sharing with you is what I have used for 10 yrs. I not only use it myself but my clients can't get enough of it either!


This is the only scrub I have found that is safe to use every single day! The maximum mint buffing scrub is smooth balls of silicone that glide along your skin without abrasing or damaging. It is mixed equally with the orange papaya enzyme for a nice lathery glide.


4oz. bottles will last you 3 months or longer and are $29.00 each.


Note: Orange papaya enzyme is also good when shaving!


I highly recommend the entire line of her products to anyone with just about any type of skin!





~Esthetician
exfoliate. There are many types of exfoliators, just shop around and see what kind you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment