Monday, August 23, 2010

How do you shave so that your skin is smooth and completely hairless?

Is there a technique to it I don't know about? My armpit and pubic hair grow back really fast, and my skin there isn't soft anymore.. It kind of worries me..


When I shave my arms and legs, it is smooth. I only have a problem with the other places..


How do you shave so that your skin is smooth and completely hairless?
Use conditioner instead of shaving cream and shave against the hair growth. make sure you have a sharp razor. use lotion after! How do you shave so that your skin is smooth and completely hairless?
what the ****?! wax ur pubes sicko! Report Abuse

nope i dont know about any secrets just shave with a good shaver and good shaving creme thats all


i usually use men shavers since they seem to work better on me then womens shavers jeje:D
its never gonna be that soft in some places lmaoo.. try a little cream after.. but not right after.

No comments:

Post a Comment