Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I heal my really chapped skin?

I've just gotten over a really bad cold and the skin above my lips is really chapped. Is there any way that I can help it heal faster?How do I heal my really chapped skin?
Vaseline. I know a lot of people tend to freak out and say it clogs pores when I mention it to them, but just a little dab of it, especially in THAT area, gets rid of ANYTHING dry. I use it all over my face actually, since I have really bad bad dry skin. Vaseline also makes a great body lotion called Cocoa Butter deep conditioning with cocoa butter and vitamin E, ive been using that on my face too and it makes my face glow and super soft. Regular household Vaseline will seriously make a difference, though. Its also good for your eyelashes and lips. (Even though it tastes disgusting.)How do I heal my really chapped skin?
put some lotion on your finger and then rub it on your lip also use chapstick

No comments:

Post a Comment