Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best foundation for my skin?

I want it to have good coverage because my skintone is uneven. But I want it to look natural and not cakey and fake and obvious. I have fair skin.What is the best foundation for my skin?
channel, it reflects light, and looks very natural plus is 15spfWhat is the best foundation for my skin?
I have tried everything, and the best foundation is Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk, it is awesome, $$ though, but worth every penny. Looks natural, covers everything (it erases any redness or imperfection like an eraser, no concealer needed) but doesn't look heavy or cakey at all. It's a miracle foundation %26amp; will last you a long time ; ) Another foundation that is not so pricey is Estee Lauder Enlighten, very beautiful results.

No comments:

Post a Comment