Monday, August 23, 2010

Why does my brother have a different skin color than me?

How is it that i have darker skin than my brother. To set the record straight he is indeed my twin brother, don't go thinking that my parents fooled around or something. Why does my brother have a different skin color than me?
It's just genetic. My father is Mexican while my mother is white. I have pale skin and red hair while my brother is about 4 shades darker than me with black hair. We each look like a different parent. It could be that way with your parents as well. Or maybe you look like a relative. It's just random genes!Why does my brother have a different skin color than me?
it depends on what nationality you took like if you took after your dad and your brother took after your mom it depends happen honestly! my mom has fair skin and blonde hair with brown eyes and my dad as black hair, with hazel eyes and dark complexion and i took after my dad i have dark brown hair with brown eyes that naturally change to hazel or hazelish green cause of my grandma! i got alot of italian/german and hungrian in me that is why my skin is darker then my mom! just because your twin brother is lighter then then your parents didn't fool around! it just one took after one parent and the other one took after the other parent!
my brother and I have different skin tones too - he's much darker than I am, with dark brown/black hair. I am very pale with light, almost white blonde hair. I look different than all my fam (who all have dark brown hair) but both my mom and dad are Norwegian and Swedish and my grandfather had blonde hair...so maybe it's the genetics in your family tree...
I don't know, but I know sibling like that too, except the brother is darker. But it is not the same ase he has a different dad, but he doesn't know that.
If your parents have different skin colors you two can have different skin colors, because you are fraternal twins. If you were identical it would be the same.
the reason is about hormones... even if your twins it doesnt mean that everything will be the same. Well if you want to have fair skin tone this site will help you give best advice:





www.acne-remedy.org
aha dont worry


me and my brother are like that


idk i have a natural tan and he's pretty pale


but a lot of siblings are actually like that too


idk i guess its just genes lol
you guys arent identical so its still possible that your mom fooled around with the pool boy not likely but possible
  • cool mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment