Monday, August 23, 2010

What can I eat without ruining my skin ?

I have alot of pimples on my face so I have decided to not wear any makeup and eat candy for a few weeks. But I have to eat something good everyday, so what should i eat without it effecting my skin?What can I eat without ruining my skin ?
eat a lot of chocolate, chrisps, pizzas, cake and other various deserts and drink loads of soda.. this is really good for your skin. try it!What can I eat without ruining my skin ?
I have been working with a nutritionist who specializes in super foods that help the skin. I just went through a 7 weeks to super skin program that totally transformed my skin.





I had horrible breakouts...and blotchy skin. It runs in my family. BUT my skin is so smooth now. It is pretty simple to make the changes she suggested. It has to do with sugar, hormone balancing...and a bunch of other stuff. Just stinks that I waited til I was 35 to get great skin!





Here is the link to get a free audio of a skin diet:


http://www.wellnesswithrose.com/cmd.php?Clk=2724583


Worth a try鈥nd it is free!



drink lots of water and eat healthy. vegetables,fruit, almonds,salmon, all are very good for your skin. exercise and wash your face and moisturize.good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment