Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there a way I can lose a significant amount of weight without having hanging skin?

I'm 30 and I have a large amount of weight to lose. I've already lost 40 pounds but I'm beginning to worry about sagging skin. I know resistance training with weights will help and crunches, etc., but what kinds of exercises and how long each day should I work out? Thanks.Is there a way I can lose a significant amount of weight without having hanging skin?
Also, losing the weight slowly and gradually should help your skin adjust.Is there a way I can lose a significant amount of weight without having hanging skin?
When people lose weight fast from gastric bypass surgery they usually don't exercise or have a weight training plan to go along with it. I think the most popular approach now a days is the best. Calories in and Calories out. I would not try to lose more than 6 or 7 pounds a week. If you are exercising and weight training for at least 45 minutes every other day you should not end up with the loose skin that seems to happen with people. But again, for the most part everyone I have seen with the loose skin are either maybe in their 60's or are just dieting and not exercising and toning. Always challenge yourself and be proud of who you are and what you have the potential to become. Good luck on your journey to success in whatever method you decide works best for you.
Just stay true to yourself and be committed about this decision.





-Exercise regularly to tighten and tone problem areas


-Follow a healthy diet plan


-Do resistance training 3 times a week to build new muscle for the skin to adhere to


-Count calories


-Don鈥檛 follow an extremely restrictive diet


-Drink a lot of water


-Lose weight slowly


-Talk to your doctor about healthy weight loss options


~I wish you the best of luck.
Yes as long as you are being faithful with taking GOOD vitamins, lots of vitamin E, (good for elasticity of skin) and working out while losing the weight. A really good one is doing 45 minutes on the elliptical. This will tone your body as you lose your weight which will result in more muscle and less hanging skin. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment