Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anyone else out there have darker skin between their legs around their bikini line?

I am pretty fair but for some reason I have darker skin down ther and I don't know why or how to get it to blend with the rest of my skin. Do any other women have this problem? What did you do? Is it a problem or just the norm? I am 22 and on the pill if this means anything. Please tell me how to get rid of it.Does anyone else out there have darker skin between their legs around their bikini line?
I do have slightly darker skin there, but I've NEVER had any complaints. A girl bit by any other color is still a girl bit!Does anyone else out there have darker skin between their legs around their bikini line?
if you had since you remember that's means from a Little girl that could be a birth natural when a woman she is pregnant and some time like to eat something like chocolate or anything but can not find and she will touch anywhere on her body the child will be born with dose marks but you should check with your family doctor to make sure is not something wrong.
Ive got it too. don't know why. a Lil embarrassed about it, but i don let it stop me from having ';FUN';
just go out tanning and really cover this area up, that way the rest of your body will be the same color.

No comments:

Post a Comment