Monday, July 26, 2010

How do i get rid of dead skin on my face?

Whenever i apply conceal/foundation to cover up my acne/blemishes, the make-up doesn't go on smooth. Instead, it looks all flaky and the dry/dead skin shows.





I've been using a face peel and a clinique facial scrub to try to get rid of the dead skin. But it doesn't work! After washing my face, i use a mosturizer so it doesn't dry out.





What can i use to get rid of my dead/flaky skin on my face?? Help please!How do i get rid of dead skin on my face?
..with SCIENCE!How do i get rid of dead skin on my face?
That's happened to me before too.


I would suggest washing your face only once a day. If you shower then that's when you should wash it.





Don't use any face wash or soap.





Lotion morning and night.





And try using Apricot scrub. You can get it in a sherbert-orange colored tube/container. It works great.





Just get rid of water, scrubbing, and soap.
There are some malls that have like a boutique of cosmetics from Israel that are dead sea mineral based! They have the best facial peel. All you have to do is massage it gently on your face and you will notice your dead skin flakes right away. Wash and then use a dead sea mud mask it makes you feel like a million bucks spa!!! Or try to get something like that in a natural beauty store/salon. It's worth it.
Sometimes lotion helps, but mostly you just have to use a washcloth or loofah sponge and rub really hard (ex foliate your skin) or at least that's what works for me..... xD
I have the same problem....I put moisturizer on right before i put my makeup on, it goes on easier and doesnt look as flaky. I use a really good lotion, like Eucerin or Cetaphil.
Make sure to moisturize before your skin starts to peel every morning, and before that, tone, tone, tone. I use Philip Roth Maximum strength toner pads, which works wonders, and has 2 % salycilic acid...so any product with that as an active ingredient should work well.
try a different foundation....shouldnt that be showing u something??...my cousin has used foundation for nearly 17 years she is only 34 but she has that much wrinkles on her face that she looks like she in her late 40s...


Go to ur local make up shop n ask them for a foundation wit moisturiser in it ..it may work

No comments:

Post a Comment