Monday, July 26, 2010

What can you do to prevent your skin from sagging when you are losing weight, should I tone while exercising?

I'm 23 years old and I hear if you are under 30 and lose alot of weight, your skin most likely wouldn't sag. That is my biggest fear, I have lost 35 lbs so far and I don't notice any skin sagging or hanging, but I know the more you lose, the bigger the possibility. Any advice?What can you do to prevent your skin from sagging when you are losing weight, should I tone while exercising?
Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Most likely you will be fine. What can you do to prevent your skin from sagging when you are losing weight, should I tone while exercising?
i used to weigh 439lbs now i weigh 210 i had gastric bypass and there is no way to get rid of your loose skin the the only way is to have it removed but i don't think i will i look at it this way i would rather have the extra skin than the extra weight
lose it slowly so it can go away if you lose it to fast it wont have time to tighten and it will sag

No comments:

Post a Comment