Monday, July 26, 2010

How come everytime I go to the beach or pool and get a tan my skin turns brownish?

I wear sun block. I also don't burn in the sun. SO DON'T SAY I STAY IN THE SUN FOR TOO LONG. I'm Dominican and my skin is normally whitish light orangish. But when I go to the beach I notice I get browner then orange. But I want a nice orange tan! I don't know if its just me!How come everytime I go to the beach or pool and get a tan my skin turns brownish?
Brown is natural if you want an orange tan buy a cheap bottle of fake tan as that's what causes orange tans.How come everytime I go to the beach or pool and get a tan my skin turns brownish?
Yeah why do you want orange skin you can tell its fake! People aren't supposed to comment saying';Your tan looks beautiful'; they should say'; you look beautiful'; that is the point of tans and makeup they should enhance your beauty. Report Abuse

why would you want an orange tan? brown in normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment