Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best foundation for light skin and where can i buy it?

Try this


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QD4鈥?/a>What is the best foundation for light skin and where can i buy it?
It took me YEARS to find the ';perfect'; foundation for my fair skin. I finally found it in Estee Lauder's ';Double Wear'; in the shade ';Shell';. It works REALLY well as both a foundation AND a concealer, especially if you use a foundation brush. It diminishes pores and it lasts all day long in any weather :) The best part about it is that you can get a complimentary sample at any Estee Lauder counter so you KNOW which shade works best for you. Then you can buy the right shade at the counter (about $45, lasts forever if you use a foundation brush) OR for less on Ebay :)What is the best foundation for light skin and where can i buy it?
I have a botanically based skin care, health and wellness company. We are new to the UK.





Our products are botanically based, hypoallergenic, never tested on animals, contains no animal products or by-products, ph correct, dermatologist tested and contains no mineral oil. So they are a lot healthier for you.





Our foundation is VERY light.. it feels like you have nothing on at all. I did not wear make up before trying our foundation. I love it becuase it feels like nothing at all and looks VERY smooth.





You can purchase from the website. If you have any questions, please email me directly from the website.





I hope this info helps!
Clinique sells a shade 01 in Perfectly Real Makeup that is fairly light. I am very light and this has been the best match I could find for my skin. You can purchase Clinique at department stores like Macys. Perfectly Real Makeup helps give the appearance that your skin is smooth and it has a very natural look. It makes you look like you are wearing no makeup at all! Cost is about $22. You can go to Macys and have them try the shade out on you to see if you like it.
Bare Minerals of course! Just go to Sephora.com and you can see tons and tons of reviews on it. Apparently a lot of other people like it too. They have combination starter kits that you can buy. You can get one for $18 or $60. For what you get in these kits, its a good value. You don't have to sit their and figure out which exact color your skin tone is so it's not too hard to get the right match. If you are fair, you get the fair kit, and if your light - you get the light kit. I bought one last summer and I just ran out so I just bought the $60 one two days ago to restock. I love it because it works and its good for your skin. I put it on in the morning and I just have to touch up with mineral veil by lunch time and it lasts me through out the day.





The $18 one fits your budget, although you would have to pay for shipping. But I think that its worth it because why waste your money on cheap stuff when you can get real good quality stuff?
I currently use Mary Kay products and I have fair skin tones. They also have the new mineral podwer foundation and it is great!! You can go to this wb address and pick out colors that would be great for you. She also ships for free!!! www.marykay.com/csivley2008

No comments:

Post a Comment