Saturday, July 24, 2010

How well does Bare Minerals work for skin with moderate acne?

Basically, I'm an average teenager with average acne. I want a mineral product. The price doesn't really concern me. Anyways, I'm really thinking about ordering Bare Minerals (I have fair skin, by the way.) and want to know if it does what it says?How well does Bare Minerals work for skin with moderate acne?
I just started using Bare Minerals and I love it! I've got about the same skin type as you, I'd say. It makes your complexion look flawless, but I haven't really worn it without putting concealer stick on underneath. That's mostly because of the un-hideable nature of my acne, though.





Bare Minerals is definitely a great investment, though. Don't even bother with the knockoffs, it's completely worth the price, and nothing else even compares.





If you want to see how it looks before you buy it, though, go to Sephora to buy it and they'll give you a free application/demonstration/whatever you want to call it.





:DHow well does Bare Minerals work for skin with moderate acne?
I did some research and Bare Minerals has an ingrdient called Bismuth Oxychloride and it can actually irritate and even make acne worse Report Abuse

Yeah I Agree With Jennlea4062..


Because My Sister Had That and the next time i saw her she broke out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!


but now that she's not using it her skin has gotten SOOOOOO Much better! Report Abuse

Ok, I'm basically like you I have fair skin and average acne as you put it. Well I tried bare minerals it worked, but I had to cake it on and it made it look like I was wearing too much. So, for me it was better just to stick to regular makeup. It might work differently for you though. Hope this helps!
OK, Bare Minerals is too expensive for me, but I have been using Physician's Formula Mineral Powders, and I have somewhat problem skin. I so love it cos it doesn't look all fake and orange, it covers well, doesn't promote breakouts, and last forever. If Bare Minerals is essentially the same, it's fabulous!
i bought the Bare Minerals Blemish Therapy, and it is the BEST acne treatment i have EVER used in my life!


it takes away black heads, bumps, zits, all that, PLUS it evens out your skin!


=)


im a teenager too and i think that you should get this!


its amazing
i got bare minerals like a month ago it was the best thing ever


i love it sooo much


your skin looks so flawless


its so much better than coverup cause it doesnt make your face look cakey and white, i definently recomend it





it covers everything!
It's great.get it right now.
You shouldnt try and use bare minerals as a coverup.
for me it's not working just chemical creams but not every cream you just need to try to find out which can reduce your acnes best -- trust me I have acne and I'm just like you I think ACtipur cream is the best, it worked for me it's wonderful. I think this cream made in French.
Of coarse it's no ance treatment but it does help cover without making your skin oily like liquid foundation. But then again my doctor told me that even if make-up says it will help you shouldn't wear it, I still do. But Bare minerals is a pretty good product.
Yes, it really does work good (:

No comments:

Post a Comment