Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is there a way to make my skin blue temporarily without it rubbing off on my clothes?

Iv gotta have blue skin for a costume, not just my face but my arms and legs too. Any suggestions?Is there a way to make my skin blue temporarily without it rubbing off on my clothes?
Um, paint colors your pores and won't let you breathe, i don't think food coloring will last/ it might turn your skin some ugly/weird color then not wash off, i don;t think there is anything you can do! Sorry :(





Just try food coloring on your finger and see hoe it looks, if it works, use that!!!!!Is there a way to make my skin blue temporarily without it rubbing off on my clothes?
umm i would just wear like blue clothing


blue leggings for arms and legs


and use costume paint for your face
try blue food coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment