Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I remove liquid paper from skin?

My 2 year old son was ';putting on make-up';. It was liquid paper/wite out that he was using. I have tried everything I can think of to remove it. It is near his eyes so I need to be very carefull.





Thanks for your time.How can I remove liquid paper from skin?
Acetone is a very harsh chemical for a 2 year olds skin, especially around the eyes. Just the vapors alone can cause him to squint and if he isn't perfectly still a tragic accident can occur. Since we are talking about his eyes take no risks here. Call his pediatrician and they can give you safe alternatives to do this without risking his eyesight.How can I remove liquid paper from skin?
get a cotton swab and use nail polish remover. Or just let it sit there and it will wash off after baths and all.
nail polish remover get everything off.





Put it on a q-tip or cotton ball (careful around his eyes) I dries quickly so you don't have to worry about him rubbing it.








Don't drench the q-tip or the cotton ball just a dab will do.
hot water,warm for the kids.with a lil soap.just scrub.


he may cry,but that means hes still alive and breathing.
ummmm...try eye makeup remover
Use a cottonswab, and dilute regular vinegar with water. This will remove the white out, but DON'T get in his eyes. If you do, flush with water.





.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment