Monday, July 26, 2010

Would it be racist to paint my skin black for Halloween?

This halloween I was planning on going as a pimp or a gangster. To really complete the look, I was considering coloring my skin black. I have nothing against black people, and I was just wondering if anyone thought it would be racist?Would it be racist to paint my skin black for Halloween?
Just be a white gangster.Would it be racist to paint my skin black for Halloween?
Sorry to burst your bubbles, but that would be very racist. I dressed up all black (i didn't paint myself black, but all my clothes/acsessories were black) and somebody asked what i was and i said a black person (although i didn't mean it like they thought) and they got really mad at me and guess who didn't get any candy from them? anyways, don't paint yourself black. there are white gansters/pimps too you know. hope this helped!
um, idk but i know my mom dressed up as Foxxy Cleopatra from a halloween party at her work last year and painted her exposed skin with brown paint and everyone loved it!





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
depends on who your planning on being... i would say it wouldn't be im mixed an d i get tired of white people being called racist's so i wouldn't think it would be racism to do that but like i said it depends... good lick
don't do it, you will get beat up, seriously....besides, it IS racist to assume that all pimps and gangsters are black.
Only white people are racist so if you are some other ethnic group other than ';White';,you should be just fine. Of course you are probably gonna get your *** kicked before the night is over.
nah, thats freakin hilarious bruh.
If I were you I wouldn't do it; but that's you. Because well a lot of people will find that very offensive and racist obviously.
Someone would undoubtedly think it was racist.
If you even have to ask then the answer would be yes. Plus there's a lot of white pimp/gangstas.
Try being a blue man instead.
uh, yeah.
how many black people are in your town? will they see you?
YES!! it would
i think it sounds funny

No comments:

Post a Comment