Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I get rid of Dead Skin on my Face?

I have acne but did Accutane for 5 months and now have minimal acne. The trade-off though is now I'm getting a lot of dead skin on my forehead (dead blackened skin). What's really weird is that I can peel that dead skin from my forehead (certain areas) and it will come off but it will come again the next day in the same spots. I somehow think that dead skin from different parts of my face are shifting to those spots every day.





Short story is, what can I do to get rid of this dead skin? It's seriously a b*tch and it has been bothering me for months!





Should I do some kind of treatment like microdermabrasion or a chemical peel or something?





At the moment I'm just using a Biore acne wash product and Basis face wash.





Thanks in advance for your answers! I will be visiting a dermatologist shortly but may avoid doing that if you guys can provide me with a good answer.How do I get rid of Dead Skin on my Face?
microdermabrasion is fine but you don't want to use it oo often. It will strip your face of the essential oils it needs and make your face look flat and dull. I use Oil of Olay daily facials wipes. You wet your face, wet the towelette and wipe your face with it in a circular motion for about 2 minutes. Gentle enough to use daily. Rinse your face and put on a good lotion (I use Gold Bond Ultimate in the WHITE bottle/pump). I do this every night before I go to bed. I look 10-15 years younger. Much cheaper and safer than botox, restalyne, face lift....:) Good luck.How do I get rid of Dead Skin on my Face?
i had really dry skin that i could peel off too. difference was that it was white. i started using the new olay products. i have the facial scrub clothes and the creams. they cost a crap load but my skin has changed so much. no more dryness and really soft. dark spots also have been fading.
exfoliate!
Try St. Ives Medicated Apricot Scrub. It gets rid of dead skin. Hope it works for you!
Pls try using scrubber.....
try to use a mask at home and a cleanser with scrubbing beads that should help ya out.
Isotretinoin (the generic name for Accutane) %26amp; Risks of Taking Accuatne





Isotretinoin (the generic name for accutane) is used to treat the most severe and disfiguring cases of nodular acne. Most Doctors would only recommend this treatment only after all other forms of acne medication have been tried and proved unsuccessful.





Isotretinoin must not be used to treat women who are able to bear children unless other forms of treatment have been tried first and have failed. Isotretinoin must not be taken during pregnancy because it causes birth defects in humans. If you are able to bear children, it is very important that you read, understand, and follow the pregnancy warnings for isotretinoin. This medicine is available with your doctor's prescription and should be prescribed only by a doctor who has special knowledge of the diagnosis and treatment of severe, uncontrollable cystic acne.





In deciding to use a Accuatne, the risks of taking the Accuatane must be weighed against the good it will do. This is a decision you and your doctor will make. For isotretinoin (the generic name for accutane), the following should be considered:


1. Allergies


2. Pregnancy


3. Breast-feeding


4. Children


5. Older adults





Check for more info, history and legacy of Accutane:


http://www.accutane-info.com/
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment