Thursday, July 22, 2010

What can I do to get smoother skin?

I have bumpy skin around my chest area and arms and it bugs the hell out of me 'cause I wish my skin was more perfect and smooth :(


Any product recommendations or home remedies would be much appreciated.What can I do to get smoother skin?
I have the same issue with dry skin :[


Im trying everything, right now Im using Quench body wash, it actually is working for me I didn't think it would NOTHING works. It smothers out my legs and moisturizes :D


I think it was like 4 bucks?What can I do to get smoother skin?
for your body try aloe vera its really good. it usually comes as a gel and comes from plants. if u have skin problems with your face try a good cleanser such as clearasil or neutrogena . hope i helped :)
Panic


try Preve


http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>
Try a loofah sponge. It will help remove the top layer of dead skin and hopefully will leave smoother skin behind after several weeks of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment