Saturday, July 24, 2010

What can I do to treat a skin problem I have between my legs?

Well actually anywhere my skin rubs gets black heads and acne. It is embarassing and I don't want to live like this. It is hard to wear a swimsuit. Do you know what to treat it with. Money is no object. Help!!!!! It is under my arms, under my breast and between my legs.What can I do to treat a skin problem I have between my legs?
Try Benzoyl Peroxide. This medicine is used to treat acne and blackheads. If you want to to try other medications, I know of a website that you can read many reviews on all types of medicines you can use. It's the best site out there. Browse through the site, it's very useful. www.acne.orgWhat can I do to treat a skin problem I have between my legs?
i used to get that before i had lost some weight but if you use good skin care products i garuntee that they will work. Neutragena products are amazing and i know you see pro-active commercials all the time but theyre body cleanser helps sooooooooooooooooo good im not exagerating either especially when its during the hot months it refereshes your skin so well and it gets rid of things like backnie and acne and the good thing is is that its not just for the face its for your body you should go online and check out their products they have cremes and lotions cleansers and lots of other things that would help you trust me i know how embarrassing it can be i was the same way but if you dont want pro active then check out neutragena's products! i hope this helps but if it doesnt then go see a dermetologist
Skin is a self healing organ (the largest organ in the body), and with assistance and treatment for acne it can recover from even serious acne outbreaks. We have assembled information about how you can have the best complexion possible and stay away from products that are potentially harmful or a waste of time and money.





What can your Skin do?


1. It repairs itself.


2. It is wonderfully elastic and pliable.


3. It registers sensations with such specificity that it lest the brain differentiate among them.


4. It not only feels but also remembers sensations.


5. It is incredibly resilient.


6. It is largely self-cleaning and rarely suffers from lasting infection.


7. It can let in certain important elements even while protecting you from others.


8. Most astonishing of all, our skin is capable of holding in the entire , huge amount of liquid that flows through our bodies.





Read more on Skin Care, Acne and Ane Treatment


http://www.acne-treatment.net
See a Dermatologist.
ZENMED line is especially cool and multi-purposed due to it's multifunctional products aimed at body acne on places such as the back, chest and neck, and facial acne - which we all know is the most common type of acne and is probably the product we are all searching for.





The Zenmed family of products has been well reviewed in high profile magazines such as Allure and Good Housekeeping, and has an excellent track record for permanently treating skin for bad breakouts.





I tried ZENMED Derma Cleanse System for six months, and now after almost two years I have remained acne free! This revolutionary skin care system prevents and treats acne both internally and topically. Above all in three easy steps. I urge anyone with acne or other skin problems to try the ZENMED acne treatment, it REALLY WORKS!
I recommend weight loss..It is probably caused by sweating or skin rubbing together.
Your best bet is to go to a Dermatologist. I have seen this problem in people before and know how uncomfortable this is.


Best wishes ...
You should definitely see a dermatologist for the best advice. But have you tried anything like benzoyl peroxide? Or salicylic acid? Clean %26amp; Clear makes a body wash now that you can use in the shower over your whole body. My husband uses it and now he doesn't get any ';backne!';
eeeewwwww...go see a dermatologist. Why would you listen to anyone's advice on this site?





But my advice is to try and pop them and scratch at it for a good hour or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment