Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do you get rid of dry skin?

My skin around my mouth and my lower cheeks is really dry, which isn't normal because it's summer and my skin is normally fine. I started using ProActiv yesterday (because of acne) and I think it might have something to do with that. I have the Renewing Cleanswer, Revitalizing Toner, Repairing Lotion (acne treatment, not moisturizer) and Oil Free Moisture. Can I use any of these to get rid of the dry skin? I tried Keri lotion but it didn't work. Any tips?How do you get rid of dry skin?
moisturizing creams and lotions like Dove,Nevia and vaselineHow do you get rid of dry skin?
I'm a firm believer in all-natural skin products except for the essentials. To get rid of the dry skin, i think you should try making a mask for your face. Theres this mask that i love. The ingredients are:


Olive oil, Yoghurt and a lemon. I don't have any specific amounts for the yoghurt and oil, just put as much as you need. It'll lighten your face, and after you're done, use some vaseline jelly. It cures THE DRIED areas ever. Hope I helped.
the best thing is to get a prescribed creme from a doctor but if that fails, then cocoa butter, i found cocoa butter is more comfy to wear and not slimy or oily and smells nice, cocoa butter is the one for me :)
Cetaphil: Daily facial moisturizer?


it's a lotion for the face.





it's not to help with the acne or anything, it just gets rid of the dry skin.





it really helps me!
wash your face twice a day without using ProActiv maybe that's why and try and stay away from Neutrogena as well.
try gasoline! Works every time.
Put a thick layer of Vaseline every night and a thin layer during the day.


That should do it.
Beware of Proactive! It will dry your skin out as well.
i have the same thing. just put vasoline on it
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment