Monday, July 26, 2010

How do i get rid of uneven skin tone on my body?

What products n stuff can i use? and does anyone know anything about black soap?How do i get rid of uneven skin tone on my body?
apply lemon juiceHow do i get rid of uneven skin tone on my body?
you could try putting tanning lotion on the lighter parts. never go to a tanning be though, it's really bad for your skin.
well personally from my experience and what others say, the best way to get even skin tone is to tan. If you do, put on spf. :)
I have the same problem too on some areas on my body but I think that using coco butter i heard may help but im not too sure!!!!!Let me know if you found something that works! Thanks
i've never herd of black soap why dont you try going to the taning bed!
Everytime I get out of the shower, I apply shea butter lotion all over and Vitamin E Oil on the dark spots. It will take a litte bit of time, but it's working good for me. I shower 3 times a day, so it's easier to remember to do, but if you don't just set 3 certain times in the day to do it.
are you looking into skin lightening products?... here's a good on e that's well accepted and used by african and american men and women.. you should take a look at this -

No comments:

Post a Comment