Monday, July 26, 2010

What does drinking water do for your skin?

I never really drink water anymore.


I drink a lot of pop.


I've noticed that my skin doesn't look at all too healthy.


I've also noticed that I'm gaining weight.


Does water have a big impact?


And also, does water reduce the appearance of unwanted black hairs on your body?What does drinking water do for your skin?
Not only is water good for your entire body, it's essential in healthy nutrition. If you stop drinking pop or limit yourself to half a liter a day (which is still a lot), and drink more water you will see a difference in your skin, hair, and bodily functions. You need to drink at least-- at LEAST-- half a gallon to a gallon of water a day. Now remember, changes don't happen over night, it make take a while for your skin and the rest of your body to get to where it needs to be. Just keep drinking that h2o and be patient!What does drinking water do for your skin?
When you drink water it makes your skin look healthier and it helps you loose a lot of weight. A few months ago I would never drink water but then I had to get surgery and after that I drunk a lot of water and it got rid of most of my acne and gave it a healthy glow to it.
i guess it helps your skin and it really helthy for your skin to

No comments:

Post a Comment