Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does bare minerals give you flawless looking skin for people with scars and acne?

I was just wondering, because I really want to try bare minerals, since I have heard so many great things about it. I have moderate acne (and its going away) and scars from acne.Does bare minerals give you flawless looking skin for people with scars and acne?
It covers well, but for acne and scars, it's not going to give you the coverage your looking for if you are trying to conceal. If your wanting to conceal you will need something heavier.Does bare minerals give you flawless looking skin for people with scars and acne?
I think it provides very nice coverage. If you want it to cover up scars and acne, it can, but it can also be very light and still even skin tone. Another good thing is that it contains a bit of sunscreen, which should help your scars from gaining pigment and help them fade faster. I would still recommend using a higher SPF underneath, though, to insure that your scars aren't being exposed to sunlight (I like Eucerin Everyday Protection SPF 30 daily moisturizer).
No, it really doesn't. Bare Minerals looks flawless on people with flawless skin. I know I have tried hundreds of different brands of makeup over the years. If you have acne, dry skin, scaring Bare Minerals just sits on your skin no matter how much you try to buff it it. I would get some Revlon Colorstay forget the high end cosmetics and lightly put it on mainly on your scars and then get a really good powder to finish it off with clinque is really good.
Get some ';bisque'; when you make your first purchase. Use a small brush and use the bisque as concealer over any red spots or breakouts. BE is great coverage for acne! And I think they buffing on with the brushes is a mini massage for your face every morning and really helps your skin. Just keep your brushes super clean, wash them at least once a week with a mild soap or shampoo and lay them flat to dry.






bare Minerals covers as little or as much as you want it to. I know plenty of my friends with acne prone/scarred skin swear by it.
nah it covers up pretty good


it doesnt cover up my acne very well though

No comments:

Post a Comment