Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the best moisturizer for dry skin?

I have VERY VERY dry skin and I need a moisturizer. I am on acne medication from my dermatologist and it is drying out my face alot. Anybody know of a good moisturizer that is oil free??What is the best moisturizer for dry skin?
I make homemade soap. I use buttermilk, goats milk and whole milk in my soaps sometimes. The best is a mixture of the three. I sell my soap at work and markets and everyone have sold to say they love it and it does what I say it is supposed to do. Try to find some sites on the net where they sell homemade milk soap. It will moisturize your skin so well while leaving it feeling soft and suppl. I do have some made at home that is really cheap if you want to contact me about how to make it or where to buy it. You can also get goats milk lotions ot just milk lotions, they are the best IMO. If you want to try any of mine just let me know through here.





Also I have soap that has something called NEEM OIL in it..It comes from an indian tulip tree and helps great with acne skin blemishes different skin diseases and such. I just named off a few of these that the neem oil helps with. But if you need the acne help plus a great moisturizer I do have a soap with the neem oil in it that is unscented for sensitive skin..That would work great for both of your problems. Please contact me so I can direct you on where to get these items on the net cheap if you want to make it yourself.


CheersWhat is the best moisturizer for dry skin?
Thanks for choosing my answer! I really believe in all of the soaps and products I make and I hope that you go out and buy some of the things i have mentioned to help with your dry skin. Good luck and CHeers!! Report Abuse

In most cases if you have prescription acne medication there is also a cleanser and a moisturizer with SPF that your doctor can prescribe for your daily skin regimen. It might be very costly though. Clarin’s sells a good oil free moisturizer if the one your doctor has is to expensive.
i use ';Oil of Olay'; with SPF15





make sure u apply it right after u wash ur face, like when ur face is still damp.





don't apply it too fast and go over the same area twice.
mary kay velocity works soooo well for dry skin!!
I am on dermatologist medication too and she tells me to use vaseline because it will not clog pores (and i thought it would), and to stay away from the cocoa butter and lotions.


If u dont want vaseline, try anything that's oil-free. I dunno if oil of olay has anything like that. i use oil-free face sunblock too
if you're on medicine for acne you should really check with your dermatologist to make sure what you put on wont irritate your skin.





I use biore and it's amazing and controls shine.
all natural moisturizer is good for the skin since it has natural ingredients which made it free from harmful ingredients and it is proven to be oil free. to keep the skin from getting dry, be sure to keep the skin hydrated by drinking a lot of fluids. eat fresh fruits and vegetables and keep the skin from dehydrating skin contributors such as alcohol, smoking and tobacco. try stress reduction techniques by relaxation or yoga, it can help make the skin look younger. for more tips on skin care visit http://www.skinsosilky.com
Try Cetaphil it's a cleanser and a moisturizer too. Or the expensive brand I recommend is LA MER. It's the best moisturizer.
try something from Oil Of Olay.
St. Ives
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment