Saturday, July 24, 2010

What do you use for your daily skin care?

I'm 15 and all my life I've been using soap and I think I'm missing out so much on my skin care already! Please tell me about cleansers and moisterizers and and makeup remover, which ones you use, and which products can clean throughly and gently! I'm really grateful I don't even know the basics!What do you use for your daily skin care?
yeah ill be 15 this july





i use proactiv. it works like magic! the moisturizers that come with it work really well. a little goes a long way with that stuff.


i also like bath %26amp; body works lotion. its so soft it makes your skin as soft as a baby's bottom! lol





other than that i dont put a ton of stuff on my face.


i used to use this amaaaazing moisturizer by smashbox, called ';picture prefect'; or something like that. it was made with ingredients from apricot and more, and softened and gave your skin a picture-perfect finish :)





before proactiv, i used Oxy facial pads, and they didnt do a whole lot for me. one day i washed my face with oxy pads in the morning, then Sea Breeze ones at night. the next day i woke up with a terrible bumpy rash on my face.


i read the back of both packages to see if i had any allergies.


i saw that it said ';do not combine with other products. it may cause irritation or rash'; and it sure did!





what i used to try to cover the rash was my moms Bare Mnerals. its good cuz it wont clog your pores and cause more acne. the only bad part was that im a little too pale for my moms Bare Minerals kit :D








good luck finding products!What do you use for your daily skin care?
natural ingredients are always the key... aloe vera is one of the best natural ingredients around and is highly used in skin care products Report Abuse

ummm i use baby lotion it make your skin super soft. and the best make up remover is vaseline. in case you didnt know lol. it doesn't sound true but it is i promise! i just close my eyes and run it across the closing line to get my eyeliner and mascara off. i dont wear any other makeup except for dance recitals and competitions. and when i do i use the same method. and clean and clear acne cleanser works well with your face. i use coacoa butter for scars.








sooo yeah


add me please
i used dermalogica for a while and it works really great! my skin cleared up so much! they can be quite expensive especially for a 15 year old but its definately worth it! i recently read somwhere that some of the top models in the industry dont even use cleansers or toners because its applying chemicals to ur face, so they just wash their faces with warm water, and so ive been trying that n my skin has stayed clear too! i hope that helped a bit
I would suggest using a paraben free and all natural product like Harnn %26amp; Thann. It is a top brand in Asia and is only now making it to North America... Their body butter is amazing! They have a face mask that will change your life!





http://www.canbuy.ca/thann
Well every morning and every night I use a daily cleanser that really cleans your pores out and have my face feeling soft,smooth,and tingling.VERY GOOD YOU ARE CLEANING YOUR FACE WITH SOMETHING THOUGH.
im as old as you and i use stridex in the red container, twice a day... it works, and it cheap!


hope i helped!
The Biore skin care line is awesome!!!
rosaderm is a sulfur based facial cleanser, and it's amazing and really gentle
I use this neutrogena oil-free thing. I dunno what it is! But neutrogena has a lot of great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment