Monday, July 26, 2010

What makeup should I use for sensitive skin?

I have very fair, very sensitive skin and it seems like every sort of foundation/cover-up/powder that I use, including natural and Bare Escentuals, my face feels like it's extremely wind-burned after minutes of putting it on. Does anyone have this problem? Do you have any suggestions? I have to wear something, my face is white with red blotchies all over it. YUK!What makeup should I use for sensitive skin?
clinique is the best they are hypoallergenic. its the best all their products are safe to use on ultra sensitive skin. its sold at macys and many other department storesWhat makeup should I use for sensitive skin?
try Clinique foundation and powder. they have make up for all skin types. I have sensitive skinand I don't break out from it. Maybe try a sample at the counter before you buy it.
almay is really good if you have sensitive skin and eye make eye shadows that bring out the colour of your eyes there really good and cheap
try marykay
clinique
Neutrogena works really well for sensitive skin and it can be found in all the drugstores.





You can also try Clinique, but it is much more expensive and can be only found at department stores.
Same right here. i'm fair skin and my skin is very sensitive. i have acne and red bloches all over my face and yeah use Neutrogena. i just started to use it and it really covers everything up on my face and don't go for something tan cause having two different skins tones really make it look fake. (advice) good luck!!
Bare Essentials. I used to sell it when I managed a day spa. It is completely mineral and won't irritate your skin. It also keeps your skin from break outs. It is a little expensive but it lasts a really long time.
try clinique
Try the Pure make-up my Maybelline





My face is sensitive and this stuff works for me.
Almay is wonderful, and so is Physicians Formula. I like them because they are gentle and both are available @ Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, etc. Physicians formula is a little on the pricey side, but worth every penny. You want cosmetics that are non-codmegenic, fragrance free and oil free. You also might benefit from changing your skin care regimen, and moisturizing often. Also, you may want to just try using a concealer on trouble spots instead of covering up your whole face. Too much makeup can be overwhelming to sensitive skin. It could be how much you are using as opposed to ';what'; you are using. There is also a brand of cosmetics called Clinique sold @ Macy's. They can help you formulate a regiment and design a makeup/skin care plan that works for you, especially! Usually consultations are free! Hope this helps some! Good luck.
goi to sephorah they will give you the best answer id say try isadora but im not positive..hier pros over there so stop in and ask 4 their advice!
MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment