Monday, July 26, 2010

What is a good product to keep skin looking young for cheap?

I dont want to look old when Im twenty so Im preparing for the future.What is a good product to keep skin looking young for cheap?
I suggest that you use the Olay regenerist line. All of the products work GREAT for me.





I was suffering from fine lines and combination skin until I used Olay products. My skin is beautiful now. (No acne, No shine, perfect moisture, no lines, soft %26amp; smooth.) I highly reccommend taking care of your skin early on, there is no point to wait until your skin ages and looks bad. The whole goal is prevent that from happening.





I also treat my husbands skin with olay products and his skin is fabulous. So yes, this works for men too.What is a good product to keep skin looking young for cheap?
Crisco... It works as good as any high priced cream or lotion... and it works on your face, and other body parts too.
use a moisturizing sunscreen of at least an SPF 30 by neutrogena. use it when u go out in the sun. it will prevent sunburn, wrinkles and age spots.
Make pumpkin a part of your diet. Every other day if you can.


Have facials every now and again.
Sunscreen
Just eat healthy and drink lots of water its very good for the skin.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment