Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I get lighter and softer skin on the area above my lip?

The skin area above my lip, is darker and rougher than the other skin on my face. Even when I apply foundation, it doesn't seem to even out my skin color. It looks like I have a 5 o clock shadow above my lip! Is there any way I can get softer and even colored skin on the area on top of my lip??How do I get lighter and softer skin on the area above my lip?
you can put petroleum jelly / vaseline on that part before you sleep. :)How do I get lighter and softer skin on the area above my lip?
never wax...if you have discoloration problem, there is a product call Even Better from Clinique . it evens your skin tone. also use sun protection cream.





For cheaper solution, massage ur face with raw milk. then wash ur face.
That is hectic! hav u tried googling it? Get a lightening serum that will moisturise it 2 dnt apply it to ur whole face though. If its hairy wax it

No comments:

Post a Comment